Abstract and Paper Presentation Guidelines
Paper presentations are scheduled in parallel sessions during the conference. Each paper is allocated 10 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for questions and answers. Please use the following template and make sure your paper conforms to the guidelines given.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
Poster will be displayed for two days during the conference. Authors are requested to ensure that the posters are displayed by 10 am on the first day and are removed by the end of the second day. Poster presenters will need to stand by their poster and be prepared to answer questions from the poster session attendees in a one-on-one format. They will not need to give a formal presentation.
Poster presenters may wish to consider the following guidelines:
- print your poster on A0 paper in portrait layout.
- provide your own supplies, including pushpins or velcro to mount your poster
- Abstract. A succinct summary of the purpose, methods, and results. Use phrases rather than sentences in a simple outline format.
- Introduction. A concise statement of the objective and background of the work.
- Methods. Description of methods, samples, materials, etc. in some, but not overwhelming detail
- Results. Graphs, charts, pictures, etc., with a minimum of text to illustrate the nature of the results.
- Conclusions and Recommendations. Concise statement of the findings, indicating future research directions.
A freestanding compatible posterboard (2,43 meter height x 0,97 meter width) will be provided for your poster.
Poster presenters are encouraged to provide handouts, e.g., preprints, extended abstracts, copies of poster panels, etc. for further discussion.